02/2017 - present, CRM and Marketing Operations Manager, Uberflip, Toronto, Canada
- Manage and amalgamate data from multiple sources, maintaining consistency and integrity of the database
- Manage Sales, Customer Success & Marketing team use of Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) and CRM for sales/prospect data
- As Salesforce admin, maintain data integrity and alignment with sales process
- Develop and manage new and existing management reports
- Execute the creation of ad hoc queries, exporting data and maintaining distribution lists using the MAP and CRM tools as needed
- Ensure a high level of end-user training and technical support is provided to MAP/CRM users
- Coordinate with key members from the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams regarding any issues with the Uberflip databases
- Support marketing and sales efforts through data manipulation and analysis
07/2014 - 01/2017, Email and Marketing Automation Lead Consultant, Marketing Automation Canada, Toronto, Canada
- Worked cross-functionally with product, creative, and marketing communication teams to develop, design and execute campaigns from end to end. Increased open rates for clients by 5% to 12%.
- Responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns for Eloqua, Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, MailChimp and My Emma, including both B2B and B2C. Implemented UX practice across emails and landing pages using Unbounce and Litmus for usability and conversion.
- Drove a 30% YoY increase in sales accepted leads within the first six months and a 67% increase in the first year for a client. Carried out extensive A/B and Multivariate Testing using Marketo, Pardot and Optimizely.
- Exceeded quarterly MQL and SAL goals by over 20% in every quarter for clients in the education and health care vertical.
- Delivered highly complex Marketing Cloud implementations with multiple business units, publication lists and integrations.
- Presented complex data in an easily digestible manner to VPs, Directors and C level executives. Lead discovery calls, idea initiation processes, concept brain storming and training sessions with clients.
- Integrated social media platforms to ESPs, CRMs and leveraged user-level social data to build an informed automated marketing strategy.
Onsite client contracts on behalf of Marketing Automation Canada are as follows:
CRM and Marketing Automation Lead (Contract) (April 2016 - Jan 2017)
- Database marketing and customer retention
- Lead Nurturing
- Analytics and reporting
- Marketing Automation and CRM Management (Pardot and Salesforce).
- Customer Journey building
Triad Retail Media Group, Florida
Implementation Lead (Contract) (June 2016 – September 2016)
- Delivered a highly complex Marketing Cloud implementation with multiple business units, publication lists and integrations.
- Migrated subscriber data from MyEmma and CampaignMonitor
- Setup real-time data integration between Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud with Marketing Cloud Connect
- Setup multiple BUs and sender authentication packages
- Integrated Litmus for email testing and SurveyGizmo for sending out surveys
- Enabled landing page and microsite creation with CloudPages
- Ensured high deliverability through IP warming
- Setup a branded domain for portfolio assets, landing pages and surveys
- Configured custom roles and permissions based on business requirement
- Devised a flexible email sending program including Salesforce Reports, Campaigns, Data Extensions and list uploads
- Setup publication lists
- Setup automations for Salesforce data syncing, tracking, reporting, subscription imports
Marketing Automation Lead (Contract) (Oct 2015 – April 2016)
- Database and list management.
- Manage list broker relationships and prospecting campaigns.
- Content syndication.
- Marketing Automation Management and CRM Administration – Pardot and Salesforce.
- Reporting and analysis.
10/2012 - 06/2014, Sr. CRM Project Coordinator, Fujitsu Consulting, Toronto, Canada
- Produced detailed results analysis reports and evaluated revenues / key performance metrics (e.g. Client satisfaction reports, Revenues and Rates variance analysis) for Consulting and Retail teams.
- Analyzed competitive performance and industry trends. Proactively shared these findings with key stakeholders to drive the business forward.
- Married the needs of the Business with Marketing and Sales KPIs keeping the users' needs in mind.
06/2012 - 09/2012, Product Specialist, Eloqua, Toronto, Canada
- Troubleshot HTML coding on email and landing page templates and developed Online Marketing Campaigns for clients.
- Provided expertise on Reporting and Analytics – interpreting and filtering data, validation methods, inter-data comparison, trend reports, etc.
- Ensured client success and adoption through product training. Facilitated successful data mapping projects between CRM, Eloqua and Web properties for clients.
- Increased weekly NPS for clients by 6% by ensuring timely resolution. Stood first in terms of maximum cases resolved for user tickets issued.
08/2011 - 05/2012, Product Analyst (Contract), NPD Group, Inc., Toronto, Canada
- Managed product (pipeline) for reporting and analytics
- Synchronized global alignment of categories and product management processes
- Lead category launches / sunsets.
- Managed data issues (alerts) for Account Directors and Vendors
- Analyzed market data for various categories within tech vertical. Conducted qualitative research and focus group programs for CPG clients.
02/2011 - 05/2011, New Accounts Analyst, American Express, Gurgaon, India
- Researched and analyzed the true needs of the card member and tailored offers accordingly.
- Managed and serviced several large accounts. Sold to high net worth individuals.
- Achieved a 17% improvement in customer satisfaction during my tenure and deepened client relationships with proactive service.
- Analyzed data pertaining to actual performance and striking comparisons with the desired performance level.
- Email marketing coordination and list management for Email blasts using Eloqua.
06/2010 - 01/2011, Business Development Executive, Dhahran Global for Oil and Gas, Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinated with the internal marketing, sales, and technical groups to facilitate marketing functions (i.e. brochures, trade shows, etc.)
- Created correspondence, speeches, web content, e-broadcasts, and direct mail pieces such as brochures, mailers and catalogue inserts.
- Collaborated with clients to develop project budgets of over $140 M.
- Contributed to 140 proposals and over 130 RFP responses, to secure work profitable contracts with large clients.
- Participated in development, modification of the company database and designing a lead generation model.
02/2009 - 05/2010, Training Manager, McDonald`s, Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Developed effective induction programs.
- Conducted appraisals. Assisted Business Managers.
- Managed the delivery of training and development programs and devised a training strategy for the organization.
- Monitored and reviewed the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
04/2007 - 05/2008, Sr. Marketing Associate (Contract), Lexmark, Manama, Bahrain
- Exceeded sales targets and managed new products. Assisted Business Development Director.
- Analyzed metrics in order to identify effect-cause relationships between financial outcomes and marketed actions for the purpose of raising profitability.
- Carried out retail analysis and presentation of results to senior management. Prepared sales reports.
- Displayed excellent marketing skills by increasing the annual sales in Bahrain by 25% and qualifying for the performance bonus in all 4 quarters.