Information Analyst Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-oriented Information Analyst accustomed to working in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments. Skilled in managing various data analytical functions, coordinating new personnel, and improving the quality control measures. The Employee of the Month winner offering a Computer Science & Statistics degree and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
09/2016 - 09/2019, Information Analyst, Spring Technology, Inc., Seattle, WA, United States
- Collected and analyzed data and worked on the improvement of existing data collection processes to increase efficiency and decrease unnecessary costs - reduced the expenses by 22% within three years.
- Completed detailed reports, presented results to supervisors, and trained and educated new employees to ensure that all policies were followed.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of quality control measures, maintained and organized confidential records and files.
- Was in charge of other data analytical functions, demonstrated computer proficiency, and executed other tasks as required by managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing exceptional work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science & Statistics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 7% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Bornholms Erhvervsskole, Bornholm, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Football Team, Political Society
Sisense, Zoho Analytics
Looker, Qlik Sense
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, United States
11/2018, Analytics Certified Data Analyst, Galvanize Academy