Healthcare Consultant Resume Example (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Well-educated and qualified Healthcare Consultant with a proven track record of success in supporting hospitals and its' employees, analyzing medical data, and representing the company at various industry events. Offers an extensive knowledge of multiple hospital management software programs and a Healthcare with Medical Studies degree from a top university. Possess excellent leadership skills and important ability to finish all projects within budget and schedule.
07/2015 - 09/2019, Healthcare Consultant, IQVIA Healthcare, Inc., Los Angeles, Ca, United States
- Collected and analyzed medical data and worked with multiple healthcare organizations and hospitals to provide them recommendations on how to decrease unnecessary expenses and increase efficiency.
- Collaborated with doctors and other medical professionals, evaluated administrative operations, and completed post-project reports.
- Built and maintained strategic relations with clients, represented the company at various industry events, and served as the first point of contact between clients and the company.
- Maintained and organized confidential documents and records and pro-actively participated in team meetings with the hospitals' executives.
- Ranked as a #1 Healthcare Consultant at the company for achieving extraordinary results and completing all projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Healthcare with Medical Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Medical Society, Political Society
09/2007 - 06/2011, High School, Ventspils Gymnasium No.1, Ventspils, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Debate Club, Chess Club
MedStar HIS, Practo
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2012, First Year Representative, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, United States
08/2015, Certified Healthcare Consultants, National Society of Certified Healthcare Consultants
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book