Brand Consultant Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Brand Consultant with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in increasing the brand awareness and website traffic, implementing new brand strategies, and performing professional market research. Possess great communication skills and well-developed time management abilities. Certified Brand Strategist accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Brand Consultant, Pendleton, Inc., Arlington, VA, United States
- Identified and communicated with potential clients, monitored media appearances, and worked on the development and implementation of a new brand strategy.
- Performed professional market research, monitored and analyzed competitors, and assisted in the management of multiple promotional activities.
- Interviewed, trained, and coordinated Marketing Interns, developed and reviewed communication materials, and represented the company at various events.
- Significantly increased the brand awareness and website traffic by 400% in one year and worked closely with colleagues from other departments.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and was Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Public Relations & Advertising, St. John's University, New York City, NY, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, European Society, FinTech Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, British International School of Cracow, Cracow, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Golf Club, Political Society
HubSpot Marketing, ActiveCampaign
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2016, Social Media Account Manager, St. John's University, New York City, NY, United States
02/2019, Certified Brand Strategist, Content Marketing Institute