Trust Accountant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Analytical and action-oriented Trust Accountant offering 4 years of relevant experience paired with a well-developed field expertise. With a pro-active approach, excellent problem-solving skills, and the important ability to function well in fast-paced team environments, Versha is a reliable person with extraordinary work ethic.
07/2016 - 07/2020, Trust Accountant, Smith Family Trust, Ltd., Chicago, IL, United States
- Reviewed and analyzed accounting records to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Processed payments and deposits, produced contracts and agreements, and maintained relevant databases.
- Assisted in the accounts receivable/payable management and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Communicated and worked closely with trustees and beneficiaries and executed multiple key clerical functions.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month once for meeting all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Finance, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 3% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, FinTech Society, Volleyball Team
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Cygnus World School, Vadodara, India
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international economics competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Math Society, Swimming Club, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Cygnus World School, Vadodara, India
02/2019, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport