Server at Texas Roadhouse Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
To use my acquired skills from four years of academic rigor to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment and obtain a specialized degree.
National Academy Foundation: Academy of Finance
Completion of Algebra 1, Geometry, Advanced Topics, and Algebra 2
Completion of 4 years Honors English
Completion of Honor Physical Science, Biology, and Chemistry
Completion of AP Psychology, AP World History, and AP Government
Two years of Spanish Language Courses
GPA: 3.5 (Weighted) 3.0 (Unweighted)
Awards and Certificates
Microsoft Office Specialist- Industry Certified
Florida Food Handler Certified
American Bankers Association Bank Teller Certified
Placed 2nd in FBLA Districts for Management Information Systems
Placed 2nd in FBLA district finals for Introduction to Business Procedures
National Business Honors Society
Member of Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
Member of YMCA Basketball team
Community Service/Volunteer Activities
King Jesus Ministries
● Provided childcare for families whose guardian are away on work related issues.
● Provided nutritional food and maintain a high order of manners.
● Taught weekly bible classes.
Fairy Tail Adoption Center
● Accommodated multiple dogs for overnight stays.
●Be attentive to the dog's needs and update owners on pet status/activities.
●Provided a safe and clean environment for customers
06/2018 - 07/2018, Intern, TD Bank, Miami, Florida
●Advised customers on purchases.
●Ensured that each customer receives exceptional levels of service.
●Communicated with customers and fulfill their requirements.
●Provided information about the features, quality and availability of products.
10/2018 - present, Busser, Texas Roadhouse, Miami, Florida
● Attending multiple tables at the same time and engaging with guests to ensure satisfaction.
● Resolving issues during dining experience thereby promoting greater customer satisfaction.
●Ensuring sanitary working conditions.