Paralegal Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Paralegal offering exceptional communication and critical thinking skills and the crucial ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments. The Yale University Law School graduate seeking a Paralegal job within a company which offers flexibility and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2019 - 06/2020, Corporate Paralegal, Berker & Partners, Ltd., New Haven, CT, United States
- Assisted Senior Attorneys with various business-related legal matters, ensuring that all policies were always fully followed.
- Drafted contracts and agreements and reviewed and analyzed various legal forms and documents.
- Organized and led weekly team meetings and conducted professional legal research.
- Implemented new corporate governance controls and managed confidential databases.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for meeting all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2016 - 05/2019, Law School, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United State
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: BAMA Union, Law Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Poljane Grammar School, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary results
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Math Society, Riding Society
09/2014 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, United States
05/2019, Certified Paralegal, American Alliance of Paralegal Associations
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book