HSE Auditor Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Determined and responsible HSE Lead with more than 9 years of success boosting efficiency and streamlining procedures for work groups. Focused on smoothly overseeing financial, personnel and operational facets. Effectively balance targets with resources and optimize long-term success. Demonstrated ability to streamline processes for efficiency and productivity. A thorough up-to-date knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation, Directives and Code of Practice.
BSC (Bachelor of Science).
Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering From NIFE.
PDCIS (Post Diploma Course in Industrial Safety), From IAS Institute.
ISO 9001:2008 (Internal Quality Auditing), PCC, FAHSS – TUV Nord.
NEBOSH International General Certificate in OH&S (IGC), and IOSH MS.
Incident Investigation Root Cause Analysis Training, From Chevron Philips.
Electrical Safety Training NFPA 70E, AREVA Solar India, Pokhran.
Supervisor Incident Prevention Program, CB&I, Sohar.
06/2017 - present, Health And Safety Lead, McDermott and CTCI JV, Sohar, Oman
Job Profile: Petrochemical
- Reporting to Project HSSE Manager and Site Construction Manager. Oversee the HSE Management System for LPIC SCU EPC-1 Utility Unit with 16 direct reports, 2000 employees and other projects activity concurrently.
- Plan, organize, allocate resources and execute pre-construction, construction and commissioning safety programs (e.g. group risk assessments, job safety analysis, project hazard assessments, project specific site safety plans, training & ERP matrix).
- Create and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual reports (e.g. Safety Statistics, KPIs, Lead/Lag Indicators, Near Misses, Inspections, iCare).
- Reviewed company processes and suggested methods that would improve overall safety for all employees.
- Mentored and managed team of safety specialists to ensure that associates followed safety protocol.
- Inspected work practices and procedures to ensure compliance with company and federal regulations.
- Scrutinized all construction activities to ensure personnel safety and regulatory compliance.
- Performed detailed inspections to assess safety risks, site structure and equipment.
- Adhered to state and federal regulations when planning environmentally-sound extraction of natural resources.
- Identified accident causes and optimal prevention strategies by conducting thorough investigations and analyses.
- Built successful hygiene programs based on techniques such as atmospheric monitoring and noise surveys to provide ongoing worker support.
- Participating in MOC, HAZOP Studies for modification, new process or changes in existing activities.
06/2014 - 04/2017, Health and Safety Advisor, PCC - Chevron Philips, Jubail, Suadi Arabia
Job Profile: Petrochemical
- Leaded 2 Turnaround’s for Nylon 6, 6 Facility.
- Prepare, Review, Establish and Implement HSE plans and procedures for projects considering regulatory and company requirements.
- Provide project sites with supplement HSE inspections/audits and report the status to the top management.
- Define, monitor and report HSE performance statistics (Leading and lagging indicators) to Top Management. Implement & Maintain HSE management system of the Company in accordance with ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001.
- Participate in all HSE incidents/accidents Investigation and recommend preventive actions ensuring the MSDS available for hazardous chemicals based on the GHS system framework. Assist Project management in risk assessment process and operational control methodology.
- Ensuring the health and safety compliance of the various contractors working on site.
- Conducting safety committee meetings and ensuring closeout of the outcomes.
- Conducting internal EHS audits and ensuring the closeout of the External audit by Governmental bodies and international clients.
- Ensuring Permit to work, lock out – tag out, Confined space entries, work at height system.
- Development and implementation of SOP related to EHS department.
06/2012 - 02/2014, HSE Coordinator, Areva Renewable Energies India, Pokhran, India
Job Profile: Reliance Concentrated Solar Power Thermal 125MW Power Project
- Development and implementation of a Safety management system in accordance with the AREVA GI’s Regulatory Framework.
- Managed a team of 12 HSE inspectors to work through three shifts of the project working 24/7.
- Developing and delivering Safety plans, procedures and ensuring their compliance with the Reliance general Instructions (GI’s), Reliance Safety Management Guides, Reliance Construction Manual and other standards.
- Preparing Job Safety Analysis (JSA) reports for the PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) of the various activities of MEP, Housekeeping, Landscaping, Pest Control, Fire prevention systems.
- Providing inspection reports and monthly corporate reports as required.
- Attend client meetings and follow-up respective actions accordingly.
- Review Method Statements, Lifting Plans and Preparing Risk assessments accordingly.
- Developing Training strategies for Emergency Response Teams by reviewing Evacuation Procedures and Drills specific to fire, explosions and potential hydrocarbon releases in line with Reliance procedures.
- Monitoring and ensuring achievement of Client established Safety Key performance indicators.
06/2011 - 06/2012, HSE Officer, Cairn Energy India, Barmer, India
Job Profile: OIL AND GAS.
- Implement safety, health, environment policies from client, and consultants.
- Carry out safety inspection/audit internal including hygiene audit etc. on behalf of Company. To ensure all activities of the contractor at the site are in safe manner. Any discrepancy or unsafe practice by worker brought to the notice of Management.
- Conduct toolbox meeting attended by all work forces and their respective supervisors,
- presented the topic related to the activities schedule to perform.
- Conduct routine site HSE inspection on the jobsite and recorded all unsafe practices
- and condition if not corrected on the spot.
- Preparation of safety checklist for safe working at site. Accident/Incident investigation along with preparation of reports.
07/2009 - 05/2012, BSC Chemistry, CMJ, Mumbai, India
06/2008 - 09/2009, Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering, National Institute of Fire and Safety, Thane, India
McDermott and CTCI J.V.
Award Certificate for Best Safety Employee - 2019
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Investigate unsafe conditions reported to me, and ensure that corrective action is taken without delay.
2014, Post Diploma Industrial Safety, IAS, Muzaffarpur
2013, International General Certificate, Nebosh
2014, ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Auditing, FAHSS-TUV Nord
2017, Supervisor Incident Prevention Program, CB&I
2018, First Aid Training, OTI, Oman
2017, Incident Investigation Facilitator, Chevron
2013, Electrical Safety NFPA70E, Areva
Safety program development
Developing training programs
Environmental protection processes
Training and Research
Lock out tag out programs
Safety program development