Horse Trainer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 4213 Asylum Avenue, 06702, Atlanta, GA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 203-756-3349
Certified and knowledgeable professional Horse Trainer with an extensive experience in preparing horses for competitions, developing custom training exercises, monitoring horses' performance, and providing riding instruction to individuals and groups. The 2018 Arabian Horse World Championship and the 2018 Royal Windsor Horse Show winner with excellent knowledge of riding and training techniques and deep passion for horses.
07/2017 - present, Horse Trainer, Ebony Horse Club, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Developed custom training exercises and was responsible for all aspects of horses' health.
- Evaluated performance and effectivity of training programs in order to ensure the highest efficiency and quality.
- Prepared sport horses for competitions and provided professional riding instruction to individuals and groups, ensuring great client experience.
- Communicated with owners and clients to provide beneficial advice and expertise regarding general horse care.
- Won multiple contests, including Arabian Horse World Championship for Best Breeder-Owner and Royal Windsor Horse Show for Best Owner.
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, Ecole Internationale Bilingue, Tourcoing, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Clubs and Societies: Aerobics Club, Riding Club
Horse Handling Skills
Conformation and Anatomy
Proper Grooming Techniques
Recognizing Behavioral Signals
Riding and Training Techniques
Passion for Horses
06/2014 - 06/2015, Volunteer Visitor Centre Assistant, World Horse Welfare, Tourcoing, France
05/2017, Horse Trainer Certification, The French Horse Society