Graduate Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
The University of Aberdeen graduate with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and a proven track record of success in meeting all objectives and targets. Effective team player and reliable individual offering excellent problem-solving skills and the important ability to function well in deadline-driven environments.
07/2018 - 03/2020, Front End Developer, FEW Technologies, LLC, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Worked on over 100 web development projects and monitored and analyzed the website traffic and performance.
- Designed complex interfaces, tested developed software, and communicated with clients to determine their needs and requirements.
- Researched industry trends, updated client websites when needed, and maintained various hardware.
- Trained end-users, optimized pages, and performed multiple clerical duties as necessary.
- Awarded the Employee of the Year for finishing all assigned projects within budget and schedule.
09/2016 - 05/2020, Computer Science, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Physics Society, TEDx Club
09/2012 - 05/2016, IB Diploma Programme, GEAR Innovative School, Bangalore, India
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2014 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple coding competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Engineering Society, Math Society
Chrome Developer Tools
Good Team Player
09/2017 - 05/2018, IT Manager, University of Aberdeen TEDx Club, Aberdeen, United Kingdom