Fire Safety Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and dedicated Fire Safety Officer offering significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations and a Fire and Emergency Services Management degree from a well-known university. Experienced in conducting professional campus inspections, developing new fire safety programs, and educating staff on fire safety. Possess excellent critical thinking skills and extraordinary time management abilities.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Fire Safety Officer, Chapman University, Orange, CA, United States
- Completed professional campus inspections of all university buildings to ensure that all safety policies and regulations were fully followed.
- Worked on the development and implementation of a new fire safety program and responded to and resolved any emergencies.
- Monitored security screens, educated university staff on fire safety, and maintained various professional tools and equipment.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of existing fire systems and completed incident and accident reports when needed.
- Served as the first point of contact between the university and law enforcement and was Awarded Employee of the Month for reducing the number of fire incidents by 60% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Fire and Emergency Services Management, Waldorf University, Forest City, IA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Karate Club, Psychology Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, 9th Simferopol Gymnasium, Simferopol, Ukraine
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Fitness Club, Math Society, Volleyball Team
RescueNet, EPR Fireworks
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, 9th Simferopol Gymnasium, Simferopol, Ukraine
10/2018, Certified Fire Protection Specialist, National Fire Protection Association