Financial Secretary Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and accurate Financial Secretary with 2+ years of extensive experience in processing transactions, developing and managing annual budgets, and coordinating multiple financial operations. Offers an Accounting & Finance degree from a top university and well-developed analytical and critical thinking skills. Great communicator with extraordinary problem-solving skills and important teamwork abilities.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Financial Secretary, Global Nusantara School, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Prepared invoices, processed all transactions, and analyzed expenses and financial reports in order to identify ways to reduce unnecessary costs - decreased expenses by 21% within two years.
- Worked closely with the Finance Manager, executed various administrative tasks, and assisted in the development and management of annual budgets.
- Coordinated and was in charge of multiple daily financial operations and managed and organised confidential files and records.
- Assisted in the payroll management and coordinated multiple financial processes, ensuring that all policies were always fully followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Debate Club, FinTech Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, Global Nusantara School, Jakarta, Indonesia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Economics Contest
QuickBooks Online, Zoho Invoice
Invoicely, NetSuite ERP
Attention to Detail
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Global Nusantara School, Jakarta, Indonesia
05/2019, Certified Financial Planner, Registered Financial Planners Institute