Vehicle Mechanic Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Entry Level Mechanic with a deep passion for the automotive industry and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Adept at repairing various car parts, conducting performance tests, and maintaining professional tools and equipment. Offers willingness to learn and great manual dexterity. Certified Mechanic with important ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Entry Level Mechanic, NAPA AutoCare, Inc., Uppsala, Sweden
- Repaired various automotive components, such as engines, brakes, alternators, starters, lights, and many others, ensuring that all procedures were fully followed.
- Changed oil and wheels, communicated with customers and provided advice and recommendations to them on car maintenance.
- Completed detailed performance tests, provided excellent customer service, and promoted the company's services all over the Internet.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment, diagnosed and reported electrical issues, and maintained various professional tools and equipment.
- Calculated repair cost estimates, collected payments, and executed multiple administrative duties as required by supervisor.
09/2013 - 05/2017, High School, Tallinna Kuristiku Gumnaasium, Tallinn, Estonia
The 2015 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in National Engineering Competition
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
Attention to Detail
Passion for Automotive Industry
09/2015 - 05/2017, President, Tallinna Kuristiku Gumnaasium Engineering Club, Tallinn, Estonia
10/2018, ASE Auto Mechanic Certification, Automotive Mechanic Training School
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School