Material Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and motivated Material Specialist with over 2 years of extensive experience in completing inventory audits, managing large databases, and creating professional computer models. Accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. The Columbia University graduate with excellent analytical skills and determination to achieve extraordinary results.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Material Specialist, Harris Corporation, Greenville, TX, United States
- Conducted regular inventory audits and inspections, identified and communicated with potential suppliers, and examined all incoming material.
- Worked on the constant improvement of existing inventory system in order to minimize maintenance expenses and maximize effectivity - decreased the costs by 15%.
- Managed large databases, monitored and analyzed production processes, and provided advice to the Production Managers on various materials options.
- Produced professional computer models, performed detailed cost analysis, and pro-actively assisted in the product development.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University, New York, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Physics Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Platanus Schule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Karate Club
SYSPRO, BOM Tools
MasterControls BOM, Preactor
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Columbia University, New York, NY, United States
04/2019, Certified Materials & Resource Professional, Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining