Dermatologist Resume Sample (Text version)
Sensitive and empathetic Dermatologist with over 20 years of extensive experience in diagnosing and treating a variety of skin conditions. Adept at improving skin health through the development and implementation of corrective methods and procedures, such as liposuction surgery and laser rejuvenation. Well-educated professional with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, patient-oriented approach, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
05/2010 - 08/2019, Dermatologist, Dermatology Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Over the past three years, I served as Chairman of the Department of Dermatology at the Dermatology Medical Foundation Advanced Dermatology and Laser Center. One of the two physicians affiliated with the Sutter North Medical Group who were awarded the Dermatology Medical Network’s Patient Choice Award.
- Diagnosed numerous types of skin problems, including melanoma, blue nevi, psoriasis, congenital nevi, and numerous other skin problems.
- Obtained consent forms from patients and made patients feel more comfortable with providing sensitive information for the diagnosis.
- Examined specimens under the microscope and conducted various chemical and biological analyses.
- Prescribed and administered medications, and applied superficial radiotherapy and other localized treatments.
- Inputted clinical notes, demographics, and insurance information into the computer system utilizing CareCloud EHR software.
06/1996 - 02/2010, Registered Assistant Dermatologist, Northweat Dermatology Clinic, Bellevue, WA
Performed over a hundred of successful surgeries on patients with skin cancer, using curettage and electrocautery, Mohs surgery, cryosurgery, local excision, and skin grafting.
- Specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of cancerous and precancerous lesions of the skin.
- Operated on 3rd degree burn patients (skin grafting).
- Performed a variety of treatments, and referred patients to the proper medical authority when something was beyond my means to treat.
- Examined skin to determine the nature of a disease, took blood samples and smeared from affected areas, and performed other laboratory procedures.
09/1994 - 05/1996, Master of Science in Dermapathology, Seattle University, Seattle, WA
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 1995 Academic Excellence Award winner
09/1991 - 06/1994, Bachelor of Science in Dermatology, University School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
Innovation in Dermatological Procedures
Customer Service and Consultation Skills
Botox, Chemical Peelings
Removal of Tattoos & Moles
Surgery of Mohs, Cryosurgery, Local Excision, & Skin Grafting.