Bartender Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 4614 Maynard Rd, T2E 6J8, Whistler, BC, Canada
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 403-831-1020
Detail-oriented and dedicated Bartender successful at delivering high-quality customer service while preparing and serving various drinks and cocktails from around the world. Possess comprehensive knowledge of beer, wine, and liquor, highly professional appearance, and excellent communication skills. Yves is currently looking for a Bartender position with a forward-moving bar/restaurant.
10/2016 - 03/2019, Bartender, Four Seasons, Whistler, BC, Canada
- Mixed beverages and prepared various world-famous cocktails; worked on the constant improvement of customer experience.
- Provided excellent bar service and resolved any customers' issues.
- Opened and closed bar; trained and coordinated new staff.
- Assisted in product development and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the manager.
- Significantly increased customer satisfaction from 82% to 97% in 2018.
08/2015 - 10/2016, Bartender, Chances, Campbell River, BC, Canada
- Prepared and served various drinks, ensuring that restaurant's high standards were met.
- Communicated with customers, made recommendations, and maintained a friendly environment.
- Collected payments and operated a cash register.
- Maintained a highly organized workplace and restocked depleted items.
- Communicated with restaurant manager and performed other duties as required.
09/2011 - 05/2015, High School, Lycee Fenelon, Nantes, France
Clubs and Societies: Fitness Club, Football Team, Swimming Club
Alcoholic and Non-Alcohol Drinks
Beer, Wine, and Liquor Knowledge
Good Team Player
04/2013 - 06/2013, Street Charity Fundraiser, International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Nantes, France
06/2015, International Bartending Certification, MIXOLOGY Academy