Automotive Engineer Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and self-driven Automotive Engineer accustomed to working in fast-paced environments. Experienced in testing car prototypes, completing detailed 2D and 3D engineering drawings and sketches, and analysing any engineering changes. Possessing great analytical skills, well-developed problem-solving skills, and excellent teamwork abilities, Martin is presently looking for an Automotive Engineer job with a modern company.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Automotive Engineer, Mercedes-Benz, Frankfurt, Germany
- Tested car prototypes and identified any potential problems, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Worked on the design and implementation of a new disc brake system, produced detailed 2D and 3D drawings and sketches, and built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, completed reports on the progress of the assigned projects, and developed professional presentations for management and executives.
- Maintained engineering documents, analysed any engineering changes, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Automotive Engineering, Polytechnic University of Turin, Turin, Italy
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Engineering Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Zimnicea Theoretical High School, Zimnicea, Romania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Physics Society, Volleyball Team
Autodesk Product Design Suit
3Ds Max, AutoCAD
Innova 3160g, FOXWELL NT624 PRO
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Vice President, Zimnicea Theoretical High School, Zimnicea, Romania
10/2018, ASE Auto Mechanic Certification, The Automotive Maintenance & Repair Association