Sales Operations Analyst Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-driven and results-oriented Sales Operations Analyst accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Skilled at analyzing sales data, identifying potential business opportunities, and monitoring sales operations. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a business degree from a world-famous university, great communication and analytical skills, and significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Sales Operations Analyst, Stanley & Decker, Inc., Raleigh, NC, United States
- Collected and analyzed sales data to discover potential business growth opportunities, completed revenue and profits forecasts, and produced professional presentations, data sheets, graphs, and charts.
- Monitored and worked on the improvement of all daily sales operations, communicated with customers, and developed new business processes which decreased the operating expenses by 25% within 3 years.
- Worked closely with colleagues from all departments and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Produced detailed sales maps, acted as liaison between Sales and Finance Department, and maintained large databases, files, and records.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2012 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Victor-Duruy, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Physics Society, Table Tennis Club
Zoho Analytics, GoodData
SAS Business Intelligence
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, United States
02/2019, Certified Sales Analyst, The International Sales Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport