Principal Network Support Engineer Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
A Microsoft and Cisco certified Network Engineer with experience in a datacentre IT enterprise environment. Assisted in the configuration, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers. Provided daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure, LAN maintenance and support services to clients.
03/2020 - 07/2020, Packaging And Robotics Operator, Synlait Milk Limited, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Packaging milk products on the packaging lines.
- Documentation and labelling to ensure accuracy for export preparation.
- Monitoring key performance indicators such as rate, average bag weight, and damage.
- Cleaning and sanitisation of the infant formula manufacturing plant.
03/2017 - 03/2018, Network Support Engineer, Nxtgen Infinite Datacenter, Bangalore, India
- Served as the Tier-2 point of contact for researching, diagnosing, documenting and resolving server, network, database and work station issues.
- Configured, installed and maintained hardware/software equipment including routers, switches, and network appliances and upgraded operating systems of Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Top level on call support for server hardware and Windows operating systems for all datacenters.
- Coordinated work between technicians, engineers and vendors while documenting work actions on network issues until problem was resolved.
Client needs assessment
Troubleshooting and diagnostics
OS and software installation
Laptop and PC customization and upgrades
Excellent communication skills
Systematic and Organized
High attention to detail
Hardworking and goal oriented
Punctual, proactive and open minded
01/2019 - 12/2019, Post Graduate Diploma: Business Information Systems, University Of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
08/2014 - 05/2016, Master of Technlogy: Computer Science & Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, India
06/2010 - 06/2013, Bachelor of Technology: Computer Science & Engineering, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India
04/2007 - 04/2010, Diploma in Engineering: Computer Science & Engineering, Board of Technical Education, Allepey, India
08/2016, CCNP Routing, Switching & Troubleshooting, CISCO
09/2013, CCNA Routing & Switching, CISCO
Volleyball and Football
Feeling the music
Getting lost in a good book