Executive Recruiter Resume Example (Version di testo)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Executive Recruiter who sourced mid to senior-level executives in a variety of disciplines including, sales, legal, marketing, business development, financial, and IT candidates.
- Passionate and self-motivated professional aiming to be the trusted HR Business Partner every company needs.
- Accurate and detail-oriented recruiter combining leadership management skills with psychology skills to make sound decisions regarding the "best fit" for the position.
- Recognized as a highly dedicated worker with a strong belief in supporting the business with keeping in mind the "human" not only the "resource" from within HR.
08/2015 - present, Executive Recruiter, Adderley Featherstone, Leeds, United Kingdom
Placed around 500 qualified applicants for open positions. Generated approximately $130,000 in revenue as a result of the successful placement of Engineers, Product Analysts, Account Managers, and Client Services Specialists. Negotiated the best contract terms for the company as well as for the candidates and presented job opportunities to the top qualified candidates to attract the best talent to the companies.
- Direct sourcing & headhunting across EMEA providing expert-level consultancy to local HR specialists (in-country based) on niche roles.
- Acting as an HR Advisory, advising on labor code/legislations and talent pool potential as well as market specifics and characteristics.
- Mentoring Talent Acquisition and HR Colleagues on specific matters.
- Performing exit interviews, reference checks, and other background verification of all the applicants.
- Constantly developing sales leads from referrals, resumes, and references, using also top sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn and regional job research websites.
07/2010 - 04/2015, HR Consultant, IBM Technology Campus, London, United Kingdom
Responsible mainly for the end-to-end recruitment process for Corporate IT and Support Services (HR, Facilities, Legal) as well as Services (Business Intelligence, Software Development, networking, and field services roles).
- Business partnered with internal (hiring mainly leaders) and external stakeholders.
- Was a company representative on all recruiting external events.
- Coached and mentored junior colleagues as well as interns in a team.
- Was in a close cooperation with HR IT department on offer tool development.
- Provided training on Competency-Based interviewing for new people managers; on direct search and headhunting techniques; on Social Media and personal Brand.
09/2009 - 06/2010, MBA, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom
Received MBA with concentration in Human Resources
09/2005 - 06/2009, B.S. in Psychology (graduated with honors), Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Taleo & Avature
Data Entry & Management
Outstanding Negotiation Skills
Recruiting & Selection Techniques
Top Talent Selection
Employee Benefits Design