Customer Success Manager Resume Example (Version di testo)
Address: Westzaanstraat 10, 1013 NG, Maastricht, Netherlands
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0489 58 66 77
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Customer Success Manager with a wealth of experience in managing multiple accounts, increasing sales and revenue, developing client on-boarding processes, and organising various professional events and meetups. Possess strong customer orientation, great communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and significant ability to successfully lead and manage a group of people.
10/2017 - 02/2019, Customer Success Manager, Be-IT Resourcing, Inc., Maastricht, Netherlands
- Worked with colleagues on the development, implementation, and maintenance of customer first culture; maintained the business for over 50 existing accounts across the Maastricht area.
- Organised meetups and various events; supported clients and using own knowledge and expertise resolved any problematic issues.
- Generated market research to identify business trends, provided business updates to existing clients, and conducted customer feedback in order to discover potential areas of improvement.
- Increased sales by 25% in 2018 by implementing a new sales strategy and original email marketing campaign.
- Recognized by executives and ranked as a #1 Manager at the company.
06/2016 - 09/2017, Customer Success Manager, Ascensos, Inc., Maastricht, Netherlands
- Managed client on-boarding processes, ensuring that their expectations and goals were fully met.
- Developed new customer training sessions, conducted webinars and workshops for new clients.
- Collaborated with the Marketing Department on new promotional campaigns in order to generate awareness.
- Ensured all-time positive customer experience by communication and maintaining professional relationships.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2015 - 05/2016, International Business Management, Maastricht University, Maastricht, Netherlands
Activities: Business Club, Economics Society
09/2011 - 05/2015, International Business Administration, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, European Society, Football Team
09/2009 - 06/2011, IB Diploma Programme, Birkerod Gymnasium, Birkerod, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
09/2013 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands
08/2016, Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Exploring distant lands