Nurse Recruiter Resume Example (Versión de texto)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Nurse Recruiter with over 5 years of experience who communicates and collaborates effectively with all level of personnel by relying on excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service and a solid expertise in recruitment and employment processes. Proven ability to support both clients and candidates across a wide network. Compasses high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring managers with recruitment issues, policies, and processes.
- Over 5 years full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Influential communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently to meet hiring needs and produce results.
- Proficient with use of Taleo Applicant Tracking System Recruiting and selection techniques.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately, specifically in regards to executive recruitment.
09/2015 - 08/2019, Nurse Recruiter, Sanford Health, Leicester, UK
- Enlisted formal and informal network contacts to improve collaboration among teams.
- Contributed to the establishment of best practices for recruitment channel selection.
- Mentored employees on how to embrace challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of an HR function.
- Partnered with team leads and other leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Created and implemented strategies to attract passive job seekers to include Google and job board aggregators, online searches and techniques, social media, networking, employee referral campaigns, university recruitment, job fairs, and others.
01/2007 - 08/2015, Nurse Recruiter, HealthCareSource, London, UK
- Provided a high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring managers with recruitment issues, policies, and processes.
- Developed and closed competitive offers in collaboration with compensation and hiring managers.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with nursing management, staff, and nursing students.
- Provided support to HR Advisors including administrative and compliance support for the nursing recruitment process.
- Constantly designed and deployed creative and effective recruitment strategies.
- Advertised job openings on social media, job portals, and newspaper.
- Developed business relationships with health care staffing agencies.
09/2002 - 08/2006, Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom
- Excellent recruitment, interview scheduling, and resume screening skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Impeccable knowledge of nursing terminology
09/2014 - present, Trainer for Teenagers, Youth Center
Voluntarily educating teenagers about how to prepare themselves for an interview.
02/2012, Driving Licence, Driving School