Student Office Assistant CV Example (Text version)
Address: 999 Ravenna Avenue, 99999, California, United States
Date of birth: 1999-12-09
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-999
Administrative & Clerical Support
Professional phone etiquette
07/2017, Retail Sales Associate and Customer Service Representative Training Program, West Los Angeles College
- Successful completion of the 60 hour training program at Pacific Gateway.
08/2017, Certified Guest Service Professional, American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Successful completion of the knowledge & experience requirements, reflecting a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of competence as a hospitality professional.
08/2017, Microsoft Office Specialist in Word 2016, Microsoft
- Successful completion of the requirements to be recognized as a Microsoft Office Specialist for Office Word 2016.
12/2017, Customer Service & Sales Credential, NRF Foundation
02/2018 - present, Business Administration, Long Beach City College, Long Beach, United States
Concentration in Marketing
04/2017 - 12/2017, High School Diploma, Assurance Learning Academy, Long Beach, United States
01/2018 - present, Alumni Ambassador, Assurance Learning Academy, Long Beach, CA
- Promoted, fostered, & created mutually beneficial relationships among the students, alumni, staff, faculty, prospective students for the betterment of the school.
- Worked with employees from various departments to develop & share knowledge of the charter, related student services & resources, & school partnerships.
- Initiated and responded to calls from prospective students, current students, and alumni.
- Scheduled counseling appointments, interviews, & orientations for students.
06/2017 - 10/2017, Student Intern, Desert Sands Charter High School, Long Beach
- Point of contact to fellow interns.
- Job trained in hospitality, professional, & clerical skills.
- Developed computer literacy & basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
04/2018 - present, Leadership Club Facilitator, Assurance Learning Academy, Long Beach
- Assisted with creating volunteer opportunities, such as beach clean-ups & visiting a senior center, for Leadership students.
- Discussed & practiced the process of teamwork to better serve as leaders.
- Inspired students to go the extra mile and learned what motivators work best for each individual.
Martin Ripors - Assistant Principal, Assurance Learning Academy
Anabell Fisher - Regional School Counselor, Assurance Learning Academy
Optimism - 100%
Creativity - 83%
Dedication - 88%
Planning speed - 91%