06/2014 - 05/2018, QA Engineer, DataArt
Private Equity Bank File Management and Reporting System
I was transitioned to their dedicated technical team and participated in whole QA process.
The project is a customer service portal monitoring of the state of funds and communication of information to different entities internally and externally.
Stack: Asp.Net Tools: TFS, Confluence, Postman, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio,
My role was:
- Communication with the customers and BA's from Great Britain.
- Requirements analysis, design reviews .
- Development and maintenance of test cases according functional specification.
- Execution of manual testing (functional, regression, sanity, smoke) .
- Helping with development of regression suite of automated test cases.
Airport car parking management system
This role had me at the intersection of working on web, desktop and hardware testing.
The project is a vehicle access management solution system for one of the major airport parking companies in the USA. The main functionality of a system is management of parking facilities which includes: barriers and columns control, developing POS applications.
My role was:
- Development and maintenance of test documentation: Test cases, User Stories, Test Reports;
- Testing software for hardware(WPF applications) along with web part of the project;
- Performed black box functional testing, client UI testing, grey box testing using databases;
- Regression testing, integration testing, acceptance testing and performance testing;
- Communication with the client in daily meetings.
Skyscanner White Label v2
Was my first project as a Junior QA. Work in the project brought me the base of my practical knowledge in manual testing My work included:
- Manual application testing: regression , smoke , sanity , cross-platform , cross-browser,
- Creation of use cases, user stories, test cases;Issues creating, updating in BTS (JIRA)
- Bug fixes verification;
Languages: Js, Tools: Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Visual Studio,