Professional Curriculum Vitae Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and motivated Business Assistant offering a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the Johns Hopkins University. With more than 3 years of extensive field experience paired with multiple key skills and abilities, Dulce is a pro-active team player with determination to achieve extraordinary results.
06/2017 - 07/2020, Business Assistant, MT International, LLC, Baltimore, MD, United States
- Pro-actively participated in multiple key business functions and worked on the constant improvement of existing business processes to increase efficiency.
- Trained new office staff, responded to emails, and greeted visiting clients and business partners.
- Organized and managed relevant documents and produced various forms and statements.
- Ordered missing office supplies and communicated and worked closely with managers and executives.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee for meeting all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, United States
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Marketing Society, Psychology Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, American High School, Mexico City, Mexico
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple national and international tennis competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Aerobics Club, Math Society, Political Society, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Johns Hopkins University Dance Club, Baltimore, MD, United States
04/2020, Certified Business Manager, ABPMP International