Professional Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA) with more than 3 years of industry experience and a bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance from the University of Liverpool. An action-oriented critical thinker possessing exceptional communication skills and the important ability to operate in fast-paced team environments.
06/2016 - 06/2020, Accountant Assistant, U&M Group, LLC, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Executed multiple daily bookkeeping functions to ensure that everything was in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Controlled and verified invoices and maintained and managed relevant documents and records.
- Consolidated accounts payable and receivable and pro-actively participated in the payroll management.
- Analyzed company expenses, prepared monthly reports, and performed other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month for reducing the unnecessary business costs by 17% within just one year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Political Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, International School of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Economics Society, Golf Club, Riding Club
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, University of Liverpool FinTech Society, Liverpool, United Kingdom
09/2019, Certified Accounting Analyst (CAA), European Accounting Association
02/2015, Driving License, Driving School