Pizza Maker Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 99999, Miami Beach, United States
Date of birth: 1981-10-30
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 999-999-9999
College graduate, Information Systems and Customer Service, looking for seasonal, part-time or full-time employment.
Previous history of 15 years restaurant experience: Kitchen Manager/Prep. Manager, Corporate Line Cook, Fine Dining/Bistro (Expo and Line Cook), Pizza and Sandwich/Salad, Wait Staff, Bartend, Customer Service and Retail Experience, Cashier and P.O.S systems, Assistant Manager (Convenience Store [Batch Reports and Audits, Inventory, and Ordering]. 2 years of High School Spanish.
08/2017 - 01/2018, Prep Manager/Trainer, Newks Eatery, Greenwood, United States
- Daily prep (Cold Salads, Sauces, Grill, Slicing, Knife Work).
- Managing crew of 3-5 people.
- Keep daily logs, look over inventory, maintain walk-in and freezer integrity.
- Corporate certified trainer.
05/2013 - 01/2016, Owner, ETC Webdesign and I.T. Consulting, Greenwood, United States
- Website development and consulting.
- Started this business during my schooling. It hasn't taken off; however I still do work on it.
- Website under development and working to obtain business loan for office space.
08/2010 - 01/2011, Cashier, Gas America, Greenwood, United States
- Seasonal help.
- Cashier and Janitorial.
- Assistant Manager in training.
05/2006 - 08/2010, Cook 1, Cibus Catering, Indianapolis, United States
05/2011 - present, Information Technology, Ivy Tech Community College, Columbus, United States
- Associates Degree in Information Technology (Information Systems)
- Technical Certificate in Help Desk (customer support)
- Technical Certificate in Information Technology (Information Systems)
- Dean's List Recipient
- Overall 3.5 G.P.A upon Graduation
Effectively managing multiple projects