Personal Trainer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 172 Durham St., 79930, San Jose, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 202-555-0111
Results-driven and motivated Personal Trainer with 4+ years of extensive experience in developing workout and nutrition plans, providing beneficial advice to clients, and using social media accounts to promote the services. Certified Personal Trainer with excellent knowledge of anatomy, nutrition principles, and training techniques. Offers a highly professional attitude, great communication skills, and well-developed time management abilities.
10/2017 - present, Personal Trainer, San Jose, CA, United States
- Communicated with clients to determine their fitness vision and goals.
- Provided nutritional consultations, created 1:1 workout plans, and motivated clients to help them achieve their objectives.
- Monitored and assisted clients to ensure safety.
- Promoted services all over the Internet and managed various social media accounts.
- Grew client base by 70% in 2018.
08/2014 - 10/2017, Fitness Coach, Planet Fitness, Inc., Columbus, OH, United States
- Led and managed small private classes ranging from 1-10 people; created customized fitness plans.
- Using own experience and knowledge provided beneficial advice to clients on dietary habits.
- Developed new educational materials on fitness and healthy eating.
- Ranked as a #1 Fitness Coach at company thrice.
09/2012 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Program, Colleggio Ospizio Aleppina Maranita, Bologna, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Clubs and Societies: Fitness Club, Football Team, Volleyball Team
10/2012 - 02/2013, Street Fundraiser, Movimento Sviluppo e Pace, Bologna, Italy
07/2014, ICSM Certified Personal Trainer, The Italian College of Sports Medicine
06/2014, AED/CPR Certification, National CPR Foundation