PDF Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Public Accountant offering a strong attention to detail and accuracy and a bachelor's degree in Economics & Finance from the New York University. With more than 4 years of extensive experience paired with an exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Sandra is a great team player with the important ability to function well in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments.
07/2016 - 05/2020, Finance Officer, FINSE Group, LLC, New York City, NY, United States
- Directed and was given the responsibility for multiple finance functions to ensure that everything was in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Prepared detailed reports and statements and participated in the development of a new accounting system to increase efficiency.
- Assisted in the payroll management and performed professional risk assessments and analysis.
- Completed monthly forecasts, maintained relevant correspondence, and evaluated cash reserves.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee for significantly reducing the unnecessary business expenses by 24% within just 2 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, The International School of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international economics competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Business Club, Economics Society, Math Society
Good Team Player
09/2009 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, The International School of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
06/2020, Certified Public Accountant, Association of International Accountants
02/2018, Driving License, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport