Junior Recruiter Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and self-driven Junior Recruiter with a comprehensive background in analyzing and communicating with potential employees, conducting background checks, and creating and implementing new recruiting procedures. The Northern Illinois University graduate with great communication skills and strong determination to perform excellent work. Possess a highly professional attitude and important ability to work in team environments.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Junior Recruiter, Philz Coffee, Rocklin, CA, United States
- Researched, identified, and communicated with potential job candidates and supported the Human Resources Manager with various tasks as required.
- Maintained and organized confidential files and records, reviewed CVs/Resumes, and posted and promoted job listings on the Internet.
- Evaluated market conditions, completed background checks, and coordinated the training and onboarding of new personnel.
- Developed and implemented new recruiting processes and procedures to increase efficiency and decrease expenses - reduced the costs by 32% within two years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Economics, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Political Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Aristotelio Kollegio, Thessaloniki, Greece
Activities: Aerobics Club, Biology Society, Fitness Club
Mercer Mettl, BambooHR
Attention to Detail
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, United States
01/2019, Certified Human Resource Professional, Human Resource Institute