Free Curriculum Vitae Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and passionate Biological Engineering student experienced in coordinating experiments, maintaining a clean and organized work area, and developing and implementing new testing methods. Possessing excellent critical thinking skills and the important ability to operate in a team setting, Christina is a pro-active individual with a strong determination to achieve extraordinary results.
05/2018 - 09/2019, Research Intern, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, United States
RESEARCH: Treating Cardiac Disease With Catheter-Based Tissue Heating
- Assisted in the planning and execution of multiple experiments, ensuring that all safety guidelines were always followed.
- Updated and managed relevant records and maintained a clean and organized work area.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new testing methods and supervised 2 Technicians.
- Gathered and analyzed data and presented achieved results and the progress of assigned projects to supervisors.
- Won the Intern of the Month Award for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2018 - present, PhD in Biological Engineering, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
09/2014 - 05/2018, Biology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Math Society, Science Club, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2014, IB Diploma Programme, 17th High School of Athens, Athens, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Headteacher's Award winner for representing the school at multiple biology competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Dance Club, Swimming Club
Knowledge of Biology
09/2016 - 05/2017, Vice President, University of Oxford Science Club, Oxford, United Kingdom