Resume for Job Application Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated Finance Assistant with exceptional analytical skills and the important ability to think critically and solve complex problems. Offering more than 3 years of extensive industry experience and a bachelor's degree in Economics & Finance from the University of Michigan, Laurens is seeking a Finance Assistant job within a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 07/2020, Finance Assistant, PESY International, LLC, Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Provided professional administrative and financial support to colleagues and assisted in the payroll management.
- Produced and filed various forms, ensuring the accuracy of all data and maintained relevant correspondence.
- Processed payments, developed accounting spreadsheets, and produced detailed reports and statements.
- Communicated and worked closely with the Finance Managers and executed other duties as assigned.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award for constantly performing exceptional work and meeting all goals and results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, The International School of The Hague, Hague, Netherlands
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Headteacher's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Gold Club, Political Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, The International School of The Hague, Hague, Netherlands
04/2020, Certified Financial Planner, CFPA