Financial Risk Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and hard-working Financial Risk Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience in assisting in risk management and conducting detailed risk assessments. Effective communicator with great critical thinking skills and strong attention to accuracy. Offers a finance degree from a well-known university, important ability to work under pressure, and determination to succeed and perform great work.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Financial Risk Analyst, PNC Financial Services Group, Cleveland, OH, United States
- Assisted in risk management, performed in-depth accounts analysis, monitored market trends, and reviewed and maintained legal documents.
- Identified potential financial risks, evaluated clients, and provided beneficial financial advice and recommendations to executives.
- Trained and coordinated new analysts, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed and the company's high standards always met.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development of new risk models, performed professional risk assessments, and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Vilnius Sholom Aleichem High School, Vilnius, Lithuania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Dance Club, Fitness Club
Riskturn, Optial SmartStart
A1 Tracker, ModelRisk
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
03/2019, Certified Risk Manager, Organisation of Certified Risk Managers