Easy Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Action-oriented and motivated HR Business Analyst possessing 3 years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in Business & Management from the American University. The Employee of the Year Award winner with exceptional communication skills and the crucial ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
07/2017 - 07/2020, HR Business Analyst, KJT International, LLC, Washington, DC, United States
- Worked on the development of new HR strategies, ensuring that the company's staffing needs were always met.
- Analyzed the employee performance and identified and resolved any HR problems and issues.
- Collaborated with colleagues from other departments on the reduction of unnecessary expenses - decreased the costs by 18%.
- Generated weekly reports, managed relevant databases, and created and implemented new employee benefits programs.
- Won the Employee of the Year Award once for achieving extraordinary results and performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, American University, Washington, DC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, The Future Foundation School, Kolkata, India
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2012 Headteacher's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Political Society
Ability to prioritize
09/2016 - 05/2017, Vice President, American University Economics Society, Washington, DC, United States
03/2020, Certified HR Expert, International Human Resources Certification