Cosmo Trading Junior Accountant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented Junior Accountant offering a strong attention to accuracy and excellent analytical skills. Effective team player and reliable individual with the important ability to function well in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments.
05/2019 - present, Accounting Intern, Rashid Management & Planning
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare spreadsheets outlining revenues, expenses, and relevant client company information.
- Work in QuickBooks software to prepare clients' companies for tax filing.
- Handling sensitive or confidential confidential client financial information with integrity.
02/2018 - 05/2019, Sales Executive, Reliant Credit Repair
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls with prospective clients, conduct brief consultations to determine eligibility, and close the sale.
- Enter and analyze lead and client data using Microsoft Excel to develop more effective lead generation and conversion methods.
- Designed automated sales campaigns that adapt to leads' and prospects' inputs and streamlined the format by which enrolled clients receive their monthly progress updates, making it easier for the Customer Service team to assist them and subsequently increasing client retention.
10/2017 - 03/2018, Sales Associate, The White Company
- Performed the initial setup and rollout of the grand opening of the Company's second physical location in the US.
- Maintained a consistently comprehensive knowledge of all the Company's products, to be able to provide best in class customer service.
- Informed customers of current and upcoming promotions and register them for our marketing list to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
08/2016 - 08/2017, Shift Leader, Speedway LLC
- Processed weekly payroll and daily cash reconciliations, invoices, work orders, and weekly inventory orders through SAP and BlueCube store management software.
- Ordered and maintained essential store supplies and inventory and performed accurate inventory reconciliations daily.
09/2019 - 05/2021, B.S. in Accounting, Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ, United States
08/2018 - 06/2019, A.S. in Accounting, Essex County College, Newark, NJ, United States
GPA - 4.0 Accounting; 3.5 Overall
Dean's List 2018-2019
Relevant Software Skills
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook