Clinic Receptionist at Centre for Neuro Skills Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Healthcare provider with excellent care management skills and ability to develop caring client-caregiver relationships through active engagement of patients, their family and following the patients’ physicians’ guidelines. Flexible decision-maker with excellent soft skills.
08/2019 - present, Neuro Rehabilitation Specialist, Centre for Neuro Skills, Webster, TX
- ADL's include such tasks such as providing training and assistance with bathing, grooming, hygiene, toileting, dressing, housecleaning, cooking, clothes washing and self-administration of medications.
- Trains patients on self-administration of prescription and nonprescription medications. Follows “7 rights of medication administration”. Ensures medications are kept in locked cabinet.
- Therapeutic home programs consist of physical exercises from Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy.
- Work is performed in the patients' apartments/residence. At some locations, some apartments may be accessed only by one flight of stairs; thus, requiring repeated walking and stair climbing.
- Ensure patient comfort during transport.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to patients to/from clinic.
- Learned the communication skills necessary to interact with people of all ages who require varying levels of care.
- Completed online training modules relevant to job tasks, patient safety, and improving quality of care.
12/2017 - 09/2018, Therapeutic Assistant, Transitional Learning Center (Moody Neurorehabilitation Institute), Galveston, TX
- Observe, monitor, intervene, document and report clients social and interpersonal behavior and functional ability to perform as an independent individual in a community atmosphere.
- Monitor client self-administration of medications and document on evidence-based medication records.
- Assist with therapies as requested.
- Monitor and assist in residential ADL activities.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the client while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
06/2015 - 12/2017, Alarm Technician, Az-Tech Fire and Security, Houston,TX
- Completed installations on site at both residential and commercial locations.
- Installation experience varying from simple alarm systems to high level security systems.
- Provided training and codes for all clients for their ease of use.
- Installed both data and access control systems in high security commercial locations.
01/2019 - present, Business - Associate of Arts, San Jacinto Community College, Houston, TX
08/2019 - 05/2020, Interpreting/Sign Language - Interpreting Transliteration Technology - AAS, Houston Community College, Houston, TX
Centre for Neuro Skills (HOU Residential) - Employee of the Quarter (2020 1Q)
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book