Chiropractor Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accomplished and skilled Chiropractor with 5 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of success in diagnosing and treating various musculoskeletal conditions. The New York University graduate offering excellent communication skills and the important ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
06/2015 - 06/2020, Chiropractor, EQ Clinic, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Diagnosed and treated musculoskeletal conditions and provided professional advice and recommendations to patients.
- Performed chiropractic adjustments and developed customized treatment plans, ensuring that the patient's needs were met.
- Helped clients to complete medical and insurance forms and collected payments and required information.
- Organized seminars and field events and executed multiple crucial clerical duties as necessary.
- Ranked as one of the best Chiropractors in New York City, NY for maintaining exceptional patient satisfaction with provided services.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Doctor of Chiropractic, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
The 2013 Dean's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Clubs and Societies: Medicine Society, TEDx Club, Tennis Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, General High School Colbert, Paris, France
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
Extracurricular Activities: Biology Society, Boat Club, Drama Club
Diagnosing Diseases and Disorders
Giving Health Care Instructions
Observing and Analyzing Physical Problems
Treating Physical Problems
09/2012 - 05/2014, Class Representative, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
04/2020, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, American Board of Chiropractic Specialties
03/2015, Driving License, Driving School