Awards on a Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Goal-oriented and passionate Human Resources Professional possessing more than 3 years of relevant experience. The Employee of the Year Award winner with a pro-active approach, excellent leadership skills, and the crucial ability to function well in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 07/2020, Human Resources Professional, JERY International, LLC, Boston, MA, United States
- Managed and coordinated multiple HR functions and developed and implemented new employee benefits programs.
- Communicated with applicants, reviewed CVs and Cover Letters, and conducted interviews.
- Represented the company at various events and supervised the whole employee on-boarding process.
- Maintained and managed relevant databases and resolved any HR-related issues.
- Recognized for constantly performing great work and finishing all assigned projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Tufts University, Medford, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Golf Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Diocesan Classical Gymnasium, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Aerobics Club, Debate Club, Political Society
Good Team Player
12/2019, The Employee of the Year Award, JERY International, LLC
Won the Employee of the Year Award for exceeding all targets and goals.
05/2016, The Dean's Award, Tufts University
Awarded for representing the university at multiple international business case competitions.
05/2013, The Best Graduate Award, Diocesan Classical Gymnasium
Awarded for achieving extraordinary academic results.
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, Tufts University, Medford, MA, United States
11/2018, Human Resources Certification, IHRA