Assistant General Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven Assistant General Manager offering extensive field experience and exceptional leadership skills. Reliable team player with a pro-active approach and the important ability to function well in fast-paced environments.
10/2017 - present, Marketing Manager, A & A Real Estate Pvt. Ltd., Bhopal, India
- Assistance in preparation of presentation materials for the conferences and client meetings.
- Collaborated with advertising and promotion managers to promote products and services.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and execute marketing strategic plans and quarterly campaigns.
04/2016 - 06/2017, Marketing Manager, Sterling Perfume Industries LLC, Dubai, UAE
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends to provide information.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and customer requirements.
- Cultivated partnerships with varying companies and publications to further brand expansion.
- Managed all components of the retail merchandise business, including point of view, sourcing product, managing vendor relationships and collaborations.
- Managed a sales team while coordinating with the publishers.
08/2012 - 05/2017, Corporate Trainer & Lecturer (Part-Time), AIMS Institute and Training Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Develop teaching strategies on term basis.
- Ensure content level of course materials in exams has been covered in class.
- Incorporate a variety of teaching methodologies within a class.
- Lead the class and motivate students to learn.
- Organize, prepare and revise course materials.
- Provide feedback to students and team members.
09/2015 - 03/2016, Brand Development, F.A. Prive, Indore, India
- Evaluated profitability margins and buyer trends, making necessary adjustments to floor plan and inventory to accommodate fluctuations in shopping activity throughout the seasons.
- Trained new sales force in addition to normal job responsibilities.
- Monitor and analyze competitors strategies in the area.
- Responsible for dealers infrastructure.
- End to End sales process.
- Taking care of an account and making B2B sales to organizations.
01/2009 - 12/2010, Master's in Business Administration - Finance, C.V. Raman University, Bhopal, India
04/2005 - 03/2008, Bachelor of Commerce, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, India
Attention Duration - 100%
Distraction Filtering Agility - 95%
Processing Consistency - 95%
Attention Control - 84%
Planning Speed - 76%
Emotion Identification from Context - 75%
Effort with Low Chance of Success - 72%
Effort Overall - 62%
Risk Preference for Medium Risks - 84%
Risk Preference for Low Risks - 79%
Fairness - 70%
Altruism Preference - 66%
Learning from Feedback - 64%
Risk Preference for Ambiguous Risks - 54%
Planning & Implementation
Attention to detail
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book