Product Engineer at Flock Resume Sample (Textová verzia)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Professional with strong ability to combine technical and negotiation skills with an approach of accountability.
Committed, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure, I am seeking an opportunity to work in a tech-centric and challenging environment where there will be room for future career progression.
▪ Web Developer
▪ Program Coordinator
▪ Technical Content Writer
▪ Software Developer
09/2019 - present, Product Support Engineer, Flock (Directi Company), Mumbai, India
- Handle front end development/changes for the team.
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation.
- Work with the development team and suggest updates and features.
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested are prioritised and implemented.
- Provide Omnichannel Support.
- Planning technical training to boost the skills of product support team members.
- Resolve system and customer issues by troubleshooting and providing effective solutions.
- Testing product components to identify root causes of issues.
- Proposing creation or improvement of products and equipment, based on market trends.
- Review all articles before they are published for the users.
- Review tickets and provide comments, scope of improvement for the team member.
- Deal with provisioning and configuration management.
- Manage spam/abuse cases for a Domain.
- Create, Manage and POC for Sitemaps.
07/2015 - 06/2019, B.E. (Information Technology), VES Institute of Technology (VESIT), Mumbai, India
05/2015, CBSE: Science (Computers), Our Own High School, Al Warqa’a, Dubai (OOHS), Dubai, UAE
Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10), Linux
PostrgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Firebase
FRAMEWORK & CMS
Node JS, React JS, CodeIgniter, Django, REST, Ruby On Rails
GENERAL PROGRAMMING & AUTOMATION
Adaptable and Flexible
Teamwork and Collaboration
JIRA, Kibana, HubSpot
09/2020, React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux), Udemy
05/2020, Advanced Google Analytics, Google
09/2019, Microsoft Technical Associate, Microsoft
07/2019, Ruby on Rails Developer, Udemy
05/2018, Python for Data Science, Microsoft
04/2018, PL/SQL Database, Oracle Academy
- Campus Ambassador of Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology - Mumbai.
- Program Coordinator for Microsoft.
- Data Collector & Designer of IT department for two years.
- Won Weave the web organised by Praxis.
- Developed Version 2.0 & 3.0 of the website & Published an Android App for the VESIT Railway Concession Portal.
- Won the Internshala Training Gold Award.
08/2019, Recognition and Depth Approximation of Dry & Filled Potholes, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 8, Issue 8
04/2019, Realtime Location-Based Passenger Tracking System Using Beacon for Airport Authority, International Journal for Research in Applied Science, Volume 7, Issue IV