Payroll Manager Resume Example (Version di testo)
Address: Avda. Explanada Barnuevo 92, 35400, Seville, Spain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 790 143 205
Certified and highly accurate Payroll Manager with proven ability to manage all payroll processes, lead a team of finance professionals, and successfully develop and implement new risk-reducing procedures and policies.
Top Performer Award winner with proficiency in various financial software programmes, dedication to excellence, and desire to complete work within deadlines.
06/2017 - 02/2019, Payroll Manager, Inmarsat, Inc., Seville, Spain
- Was responsible for all aspects of 2,000,000€ annual payroll for more than 1,000 part-time and full-time employees, ensuring that it was distributed properly and in a timely manner.
- Processed benefits, monitored tax filings, and coordinated accounting entries.
- Successfully managed and trained a team of 4 payroll specialists; delegated responsibilities.
- Developed and implemented new payroll policies to decrease finance department failure rate - reduced by 35% in 2018.
- The 2018 Top Performer Award winner.
06/2014 - 06/2017, Payroll Manager Assistant, SD Worx, Inc., Seville, Spain
- Reviewed and organised payroll documents, ensuring that all payments were accurate; resolved any issues.
- Processed tax payments, prepared tax returns, and made the benefit payments for 100+ employees.
- Worked on constant improvement and automation of payroll department procedures and processes.
- Generated payroll reports and actively participated in audits.
- Performed other banking and finance duties as assigned by manager.
09/2010 - 05/2014, Finance and Management, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Hockey Team, Tennis Club, Swimming Club
09/2012 - 05/2013, Finance and Management, Peking University, Beijing, China
09/2006 - 05/2010, High School, Colegio Sagrado Corazon, Seville, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
09/2009 - 05/2010, Volunteer Treasurer, The Catrail Charity, Seville, Spain
04/2017, Certified Payroll Manager, Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
05/2014, Certified Payroll Professional, Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport