Cloud Project Manager Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Daniel Stössl MSc
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly skilled technical expert with a demonstrated history of working in information technology. Expert in establishing a project plan and managing to complete the organization’s approach to the full life cycle of the cloud and digital projects, including planning and initiation through execution, monitoring, control, and completion. Skilled in community organizing and project coordination, acquired knowledge from University education and former positions.
08/2015 - 08/2019, Cloud Project Manager, Pekin Insurance, Vienna, Austria
Main Responsibilities & Contributions:·
- Provided day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Planned the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization through PI planning and other team activities.
- Developed and implemented long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of each project.
- Ensured that project activities operated within the policies and procedures of the organization and complied with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Developed required processes, forms, and records to document project activities.
- Assisted program partners by providing direction, input, and feedback.
- Communicated with stakeholders to set expectations for delivery.
- Constructed and delivered reports on projects for IT Management and Program Sponsors.
- Recommended changes to the IT Director and Strategic Program Manager to enhance the program, as appropriate.
09/2011 - 06/2015, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
- Knowledge of Data Center infrastructure management
- Expertise with enterprise server, storage, and network solutions dedicated for Cloud Computing
- PMP Certification
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School Diploma, Amadeus International School Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Methodology & Process Implementation
Organizational & Time Management Skills
Exceptional People Management
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to Develop a Plan of Action