Inside Sales Manager Resume Template (Versión de texto)
Address: Aspen Avenue, Mississauga, 9999999, Ontario, Canada
Email address: contact hidden
Skype ID: contact hidden
LinkedIn ID: https://www.kickresume.com
Accomplished Sales Representative with a Positive,Passionate and Persistent Attitude. With an experience of 7+ Years working in the sales environment coupled with the exposure to Oracle Sales,LinkedIn Sales and SAP Sales in the IT industry has widened my knowledge and skills as a sales person, and sets me apart for success.
"Difference between a great career and a merely good one can come down to one simple thing: the willingness and ability to take intelligent risks" - Mike Gamson
05/2017 - present, Digital Evangelist - Inside Sales, SAP, Bangalore, India
1) Advice customers on how to effectively & efficiently manage/strategize business transformation for enhanced ROI & Sustainability
2) Managing entire North, West & East region for SAP ERP Cloud i.e. Business by Design. Responsible for Logo Acquisition & Incremental business from Installed Base
- Euro 140 K Revenue attainment in the Small and Medium Business.
- Maintain 4X Pipeline
- Collaboration and Manage Partner's as well as Internal Stake Holders Over achieve Quota
- Biggest deal Euro 60K
10/2016 - 05/2017, Sales Specialist, LinkedIn, Bangalore, India
1) Transform the way business' Hire, Market and Sell.
2) worked with few large conglomerates in west and South of India to advise on social media being used to hire top-notch talent, while creating effective ways to sustain top talent.
3) Responsible for new business growth.
- Achieved 102% and 130% of Quarterly quota
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions Top Performer India Enterprise Team Biggest deal $ 18K
10/2013 - 09/2016, Consultant, Primavera GBU Marketing & Sales ( PAN INDIA ), Oracle, Bangalore, India
1) Single Point of Contact : Handling Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit across India
2) Creating a Sales Plan: Works closely with C-level clients as well as with local partners/resellers to fully understand their needs, maps out a proposed solution, plans the market coverage and presents the potential return of investment to the clients on the solutions.
- 90% and 140% Year on year
- Biggest deal: $ 600K for Project management.
04/2011 - 03/2013, Master of International Business, ST. JOSEPH'S COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, Bangalore, India
- International trade and Commerce
- Export and Import Policies
- Project Management
- Basic German
Social Selling and Rapport Building.
Account Acquisition and Retention
Territory Management and Customer Support.
Lead Qualification and Nurturing
Negotiation and Closure
John Costigan Sales Methodoligies
SAP BASHO Technique
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Oracle CRM and Fusion
SAP CRM and Harmony