Entrepreneur Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Address: 4904 Gregory Lane, 40202, Boston, MA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 502-581-8167
Innovative and performance-driven Entrepreneur with a deep passion for technology and business. Experienced in managing all aspects of business development. Possess the ability to work and remain calm under pressure, excellent leadership skills, and great time management skills. Founded company which developed a software product that significantly improves the quality and efficiency of chatbots.
03/2016 - present, Founder & CEO, Travis, Inc., Boston, MA, United States
- Founded company which specializes in the development of chatbots which use machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate the customer service processes and procedures as much as possible.
- Conducted a business plan and strategy, developed business model, and participated in all facets of the business development.
- Communicated with clients to identify and formulate their requirements; customized product to ensure that it was in compliance with the clients' needs.
- Recruited and trained all new personnel to ensure the company's vision and goals were fully met.
- Attended various startup exhibitions and other events to present the product and company to potential customers, partners, and investors.
- Clients include Amazon, Ping An Insurance, Verizon, Fannie Mae, Kroger, Foxconn, etc.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Boston University, Boston, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Fitness Club, Engineering Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Enskilda Gymnasiet, Trelleborg, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Saviom Resource Management
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Boston University Business Club, Boston, MA, United States
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
08/2015, Certified Python Developer, Python Institute