Associate Product Manager Resume Example (Versión de texto)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and hard-working Associate Product Manager with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in conducting detailed market analysis, developing and promoting new products, and evaluating sales data. Certified Product Manager with a business degree from a well-known university, great communication/leadership skills, and significant ability to work under pressure.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Associate Product Manager, Pacific Sunwear, Inc., Sussex, United Kingdom
- Performed in-depth market analysis in order to identify potential market opportunities, worked on the development and promotion of new products, and implemented a new pricing strategy.
- Reviewed and evaluated weekly sales data, managed communication between customers and company, and attended various tradeshows and other events.
- Significantly increased global sales by more than 500% within 3 years and met or exceeded all annual business goals and objectives.
- Conducted customer visits, trained and coordinated sales representatives, and worked closely with business partners.
- Pro-actively participated in team meetings with managers and executives and performed other duties as assigned.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Marketing, University of Sussex, Sussex, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, English International School of Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Math Society, Volleyball Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2012, Student Council President, English International School of Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
01/2019, Certified Product Manager, Association Of International Product Marketing & Management