Restaurant Cashier Resume Example (Textová verzia)
A mathematical mind with special attention towards customer care. Associated with a busy and thriving restaurant for over 7 years as a Head Cashier. Having customer service and vigilant dealing of cash as the number one priority. Able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer experience. Driven and results-focused with expertise in multiple restaurant roles.
Received the Employee of the Year and Employee of the Month award for outstanding performance at the Blenheim Restaurant.
09/2015 - 07/2018, Restaurant Cashier, Blenheim, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Increased 70% cash tallying efficiency through the implementation of a “count as you receive” policy.
- Contributed to the local Green Peace drive by switching to recyclable takeaway bags.
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliation, cash counting, balancing, floats, and petty cash.
- Identified and investigated any cash differences or discrepancies.
- Ensured that tight controls were in place and best practice in our cash processing.
- Performed accurate posting of all income cash, cheque or electronic payments received.
- Float management and ensuring that there was an adequate stock to support business operations.
06/2013 - 06/2015, Head Cashier, Panera Bread, Brussels, Belgium
- Welcomed customers and helped determine their orders.
- Monitored the status of placed orders and encouraged the workers for faster preparation of orders.
- Tallied cash drawer at the end of each shift and handle any discrepancies before the shift ends.
- Responded to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions in a pleasant professional manner.
- Inspired the restaurant staff to have excellent customer focus in order to maintain the restaurant's energy and help to fulfill the company's mission of providing each customer with an all-time great customer service.
09/2009 - 04/2013, High School, Lycee Emile Jacqmain, Brussels, Belgium
Activities: Boat Club, Debate Club, Football Team
Dining room management
Customer service & relations
Cost cutting techniques
02/2010, Driving Licence, Driving School
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS