Staffing Consultant Resume Sample (Version di testo)
Address: 3 Mount Elizabeth, 228510, Singapore
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 67359654
Self-driven and knowledgeable Staffing Consultant adept at managing the whole lifecycle of candidate recruitment, organising job fairs, workshops, and webinars, and improving the onboarding processes. Certified Human Resources Professional with extensive communication skills, excellent knowledge of multiple recruiting software programmes, and ability to perform well in a team.
07/2017 - 03/2019, Staffing Consultant, Aston Carter Ltd, Singapore
- Communicated with job candidates to discover their strengths and weaknesses; interviewed and recruited new employees.
- Processed payroll and was in charge of the whole lifecycle of candidate recruitment.
- Completed onboarding procedures and resolved any employees' problematic issues.
- Organised offsite job fairs, workshops, and webinars; pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the HR Managers.
- Developed new recruiting strategies - reduced recruiting and onboarding costs by 25%.
06/2015 - 07/2017, Staffing Consultant, Allegis Group, Inc., Singapore
- Oversaw and improved all steps of the hiring and onboarding processes to ensure that the company's staffing needs and goals were met.
- Negotiated pay rates, coordinated the job posting process, and developed successful training sessions for new employees.
- Organized job fairs and regularly visited top universities in order to identify potential future employees.
- Support the HR Manager with any tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Human Resource Management, National University of Singapore, Singapore
First Class Honours (GPA: 3.96)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Business Club, Golf Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Programme, International Community School Larissa, Tirnavos, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Workable, Breezy HR
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2015, Class Representative, National University of Singapore, Singapore
04/2016, Certified Human Resources Professional, Society for Human Resource Management
11/2011, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music