Experienced Business Development Manager CV Sample (Version di testo)
Address: 99999, Lesves, Belgium
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email address: email@example.com
I am a Technical Advisor, Modern Communications Guru and Digital Philosopher based in Wallonia, Belgium.
Thrilled about Technology, Philosophy and Education, I believe that we are in a Renaissance Period.
Hence, we (and that includes me) have the responsibility to shape the new world, based on the knowledge that is available to us.
04/2015 - present, Business Development Manager, Dimension Data Belgium, Brussels, Belgium
- Build relationships with vendors.
- Creation of business proposals.
- Demonstrated persuasive skills and technical knowledge to expand business.
- Develop partnerships to improve brand visibility and awareness.
- Executing business plans.
06/2010 - present, Senior Solutions Architect, Dimension Data Belgium, Brussels, Belgium
As a Microsoft Solutions Architect at Dimension Data my role is to detect, identify and respond to our Core Customers' request for software solutions based on Microsoft Technologies.
I am also accountable to provide awareness and strengthen the position of Dimension Data compentences in Microsoft Unified Communications, Cloud Strategies and Business Consultancy.
I participate in responding and winning on bids of Requests for Proposals or Transactional Proposals.
Large Bid won:
- UCB - 11000 seats Lync 2010 Deployment and Integration with Cisco Meeting Rooms,
- Telenet - 2000 seats Lync 2010 Deployment,
- Barco - 2500 seats Exchange, Skype for Business and Polycom Infrastructure Deployment,
- European Commission - Lync 2010 Deployment, including Enterprise Voice with Sonus SBS - together with Microsoft Services,
- European Medicines Agency - 2000 seats full Enterprise Voice Skype for Business Deployment,
- Deloitte - SharePoint Digital Accountant,
- SMALS - Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service Hybrid Cloud Platform with Office 365 for Belgian Federal Government.
08/2008 - 05/2010, Infrastructure Architect, Proximus, Brussels, Belgium
(Formerly Telindus and Belgacom ICT)
s a Senior Architect in the PreSS and Corporate department of Enterprise Business Unit of Belgacom my tasks consist of Pre-Sales initiatives, design global architecture for ICT solutions on for deployment on premises as well as hosted or housed.
My main focus is on Unified Communications Solutions.
I provide also consultancy on BCP as well as giving awareness on new technologies.
Customer Served are:
- European Commission (DIGIT)
- Delaware Consulting
- Barry Callebaut
02/2008 - 07/2008, Solutions Architect, Janalent, Brussels, Belgium
High level architecture in SharePoint, Exchange and Active-Directory consultancy for large companies.
09/2007 - 01/2008, Microsoft Architect, NSI, Brussels, Belgium
(Formerly known as Amster)
My job at Amster consists mainly as a " Microsoft Oriented" consultant for the customers of the company.
My main account is Erasme Hospital - a spin of the ULB where am busy consolidation several NT domains into one Active-Directory. The scope of the job also includes setting up Exchange, healthcare compliance principle, deployment of computers and software with Altiris.
Finally the most exciting part is the project management of this big project (more than 2500 computers) using Prince2 principles.
- Altiris Migration of 2500 computer - Hopital Erasme
- Migration of 45 NT domains to 1 AD Forest/domain - Hopital Erasme (4000 Users)
02/2002 - 08/2007, Enterprise Technologist Europe, Latham & Watkins LLP, Brussels, Belgium
My job in Latham and Watkins consists of supporting their Active-Directory infrastructure, the Messaging environment (Exchange 5.5 -> 2000 -> 2003), Storage (HP EVA and MSA), Disaster Recovery, moves project - datacenters design and sizing.
Success Stories @ Latham & Watkins includes:
- Transition Exchange 5.5 to 2000
- Implement 2000 Active-Directory
- Upgrade 2000 to AD 2003
- Implement Altiris Servers for Desktop Management and deployment
- Implement BlackBerry Servers
- Transition from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003
- Implement Disaster Recovery plan - Double Take
- Implement Mini-Data Center - (Heat, Weight, Energy, cost calculation)
- Email Archiving to comply to Sarbanes Oxley - Zantaz EAS
- Storage - Implement and Managing of HP EVA and MSA1000 Storage Area Networks
- Cisco IP phones Support
01/2000 - 03/2003, CEO - Beesoon.net, Self Employed, Brussels, Belgium
Self Employed - IT Consultant in Legal Company (Stanbrooks and Hooper - Now McDermott & Partners)
04/2000 - 01/2002, Team Leader Helpdesk, Tieto Enator, Brussels, Belgium
As a helpdesk person, I was responsible of Server monitoring for serveral customers, 2nd level-3rd level support. Mentoring of new-hires. I was also the Team-leader of the Windows helpdesk.
- 2nd-3rd line Help-Desk Support
- Team-Leader Helpdesk
- Implement Network Monitoring Center - Using HP-Openview
- Manage NT Domains and 2000 Domains
- Migrate NT to 2000 domains
- Manage Exchange 5.5 servers
- Implement Exchange 2000 servers
- Migrate Exchange 5.5 to 2000 servers
- Internal IT design
- ISA Server
- Checkpoint Firewall on Nokia IPSO
01/1994 - 03/2000, IS Supervisor, Huntsman, Belgium, Brussels
From workstation support to designing the standard footprint for the desktop deployment throughout the company - I evolved in supporting the Novell infrastructure, designing the NDS in Europe. I also implemented the NT domain, introducing DNS, DHPC, WINS, PROXY roles in the origanization. I worked also in the integration of newly acquired companies.
- Implement Novell 3.12 file and print server
- Define and deploy standard desktop footprint on Win 3.1
- Define and deploy standard desktop footprint on Win 95
- Upgrade Novell 3.12 to Novell 4.11 and Netware Directory Services
- Implement Lotus CC:Mail Post Office
- Migrate from Lotus CC:Mail to Lotus Notes
- Implement NT 4.0 Domain Controllers
- Implement TCP/IP - retire IPX/SPX
- Implement DHCP, DNS, WINS
- Implement NDS and NT integration
- Define and deploy standard desktop footprint on WinNT4
- Deploy Application with ZENworks using WinInstall
- Implement Proxy Server for internet Access
Modern Workplace - 92%
Cloud Computing (O365) - 92%
Cloud Computing (Azure) - 88%
Cloud Computing (AWS) - 66%
Ability to learn from mistakes
Georges Antimano, UCB
I had the pleasure to work with Jonathan for 6 months in the context of one of the most challenging IT Infrastructure program in my whole professional career that I lead ,as program manager, and deliver upon : “Unified Communications” program with Microsoft LYNC as foundation with integration to IP telephony and connectivity to HD Videoconference systems functionalities starting from the business requirements up to the IT business solutions deployed and installed timely with quality.
Jonathan demonstrated non only technical skills , related to Microsoft solutions but as well IP telephony, but also business and entrepreneurial skills. Jonathan was also the link between our strategic partners Dimension data & Microsoft for delivering in partnership with our IT business organizations this major and complex program in such short timeframe. Moreover, besides his appreciated and recognized IT business professional skills, Jonathan has great behaviors and great human being qualities which are being demonstrated both in professional and private life
Peter Lawrence, Latham & Watkins LLP
Simply put Jonathan was, and clearly is, a very talented Technologist. During the time I worked with him, he was a proactive engineer, consistently seeking out the best solutions for the platforms under his remit. The broadness of his knowledge in particular, made him a very useful contributor to the support and maintenance of our infrastructure and disaster recovery platform. Unsurprisingly he has moved on to architectural consultancy, a most fitting position for someone of his skills, attributes and understanding.