Business Analyst Intern Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 24 Shobe Lane, 81657, Washington, D.C., United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 970-977-2643
Performance-driven and motivated Business Administration/Politics student skilled at completing detailed statistical analysis, designing client/staff surveys, monitoring market trends, and preparing professional presentations. Possessing great communication skills, excellent teamwork abilities, and dedication to meet and exceed all goals, Jovana is currently looking for a Business Analyst internship.
05/2018 - 08/2018, Business Analyst Intern, Capital One Group, Ltd., Seattle, WA, United States
- Conducted detailed statistical analysis and evaluations of business operations and performance; completed weekly reports and presented findings to managers.
- Designed client/staff surveys, analyzed financial statements, and worked on the development and implementation of new automation test scripts.
- Monitored market trends, prepared professional graphs, charts, and presentations, and participated in team meetings with executives.
- Tracked the sources of traffic, wrote and published articles, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Intern of the Month for performing great work.
09/2016 - present, Business Administration with Politics, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2018 Academic Excellent Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Society, European Society, Volleyball Club
09/2012 - 05/2016, High School, Valjevo Gymnasium, Valjevo, Serbia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2016 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Fitness Club, Physics Society, Political Society
Rational Requisite Pro
Version One Lifecycle
Good Team Player
09/2018 - 05/2019, Class President, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., United States
02/2018, Driving Licence, Driving School