Maternity Leave Sales Manager Resume Sample (Versión de texto)
Address: 60 Hammond St, MA 02120, Boston, United States
Date of birth: 1991-04-02
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-9999
Experienced Sales Manager with a proved ability to meet business requirements, introducing new approaches to outdated and inefficient processes in sales, operations and reporting. Looking for a position in a Boston-based company with broad responsibilities in analytics/strategy/e-commerce functions.
Attention to detail
Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
Google AdSense, Facebook & Instagram Ads
During my maternity leave, I focused on maintaining and enhancing my skill set.
That involved enrolling in an online course and participating in a sales conference to ensure that I remain up-to-date with industry happenings.
Sales Success Summit, Boston
- Joining fellow sales leaders, trainers, and enablement professionals to learn expert secrets about sales and marketing.
The Art of Sales: Mastering the Selling Process (Northwestern University)
Online course (March 2019 – June 2019)
- Coursework focused on standing out in the crowd, attracting customers and building support for initiatives within one's company.
01/2019 - present, Career break for maternity leave
- An extended period of maternity leave to bring up my daughter until she was old enough to start nursery school
07/2015 - 12/2018, Sales Coordinator, Total Quality Logistics (TQL), Boston, United States
- Managed $500,000 monthly sales figures operated at an average of 28% profit margin
- Generated over 100 clients and approximately $50,000 in sales within 6 months.
- Prepared contracts, productivity reports, proposals and letters.
- Reviewed and coordinated implementation of marketing strategies.
- Generated a monthly revenue report and communicated the results to managers, directors, and executives.
- Created email correspondence to enhance client communication and maintained agency calendar.
03/2019 - 06/2019, Voluteer, Animal Rescue League, Boston, United States
- responsible for updating the website and sending out weekly newsletters
- staffing special events and providing general office support
09/2012 - 06/2015, Business Administration, The Questrom School of Business, Boston, United States
- BS in Business Administration (BSBA)
Mark Stenson, CEO of Total Quality Logistics (TQL), email@example.com, 999-999-9999